As of this summer, Acta Politica has a vacancy for the post of Book Review Editor. The incoming person will work together with the other Book Review Editor, Tim Mickler (Leiden University). The editors are supported by an editorial secretary from the Université libre de Bruxelles (Clémence Deswert). The successful candidate is expected to start as Co-Editor as of 20 June 2022.
It is expected that the Book Review Editor:
• Actively scouts for books that fit the journal’s profile and find suitable reviewers
• Decides on proposals for book reviews
• Edits manuscripts and makes decisions regarding publication of these manuscripts
• Keeps in touch with the editorial board
The candidate should be:
• Have demonstrable affinity with political science in the Low Countries and be well versed in written English.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV, list of publications, and motivation letter (in Dutch or English) by email before 1 May 2022 to Nicolle Zeegers, Board Member of the Dutch Political Science Association (NKWP): n.e.h.m.zeegers[at]rug.nl. More information can be found under ‘Vacatures, calls & banen’